SemicedevineSemicedevine

Main Audio Reviews Stats

EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

lol awesome video you got there.

At first I thought it was going to be another one of those slow "hope for humanity" things but then it turned out to be hilarious. "I will lose my job and most importantly I care for my my job way more than give you your crap money", "I've done all I can now get out of my office before I call security" or something like that I laughed so hard!

Tropic Heroes 2.0 Tropic Heroes 2.0

yep, quite an addictive game, although it would be nice if the plane had the freedom to turn its turret/shooting direction while flying in another.

Night Strike Infiltrators Night Strike Infiltrators

A cool yet simple platform game. Quite hard like the auther said, and this game does have a lasting appeal that can force you to waste many minutes and hours of your life playing this game. (I don't mean that in the bad way, the game's a little bit addicting) Although the graphics could have been better and more "smoother" though...

Wolod responds:

Thanks for review.

Bow Wow Bow Wow

WOW!

and yea I've listened to this song so many times I can recognize the "bow wow" in the drop so easily everytime now

it seems a bit random though... you were experimenting around one day and it just sounded better that way so you ended up naming it that? XD

(also OMG THAT SECOND MELODY THAT KICKS IN AT 1:28 IS SO COOOOOOOOL)

Every planet is dead Every planet is dead

You did a nice job with matching the vocals up with the instruments playing in the background

but I give it 4.5 stars instead of 3 stars just because I was laughing so hard while listening lel

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Thank you. I've been experimenting a bit with my voice lately. I like to think of my newer stuff with my vocal experiments as being akin to theatre. the performance makes you laugh, despite the subject matter being dark and serious.

It's like when Captain Beefheart wrote a song about the holocaust and the people that died during it. The song's funny because of his voice, but it's very dark.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed it. Check out my song 'Vore' for my funniest vocal performance.

A Land of Magic A Land of Magic

OH MY GOD SOMEONE SCOUT THIS GUY ALREADY... lol, Nice song and I'm surprised at how you still haven't been scouted...

No wait.. I think I just now scouted him...

wow.. it takes one click of a button...