SemicedevineSemicedevine

Main Audio Reviews Stats

EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

lol awesome video you got there.

At first I thought it was going to be another one of those slow "hope for humanity" things but then it turned out to be hilarious. "I will lose my job and most importantly I care for my my job way more than give you your crap money", "I've done all I can now get out of my office before I call security" or something like that I laughed so hard!

Tropic Heroes 2.0 Tropic Heroes 2.0

yep, quite an addictive game, although it would be nice if the plane had the freedom to turn its turret/shooting direction while flying in another.

Night Strike Infiltrators Night Strike Infiltrators

A cool yet simple platform game. Quite hard like the auther said, and this game does have a lasting appeal that can force you to waste many minutes and hours of your life playing this game. (I don't mean that in the bad way, the game's a little bit addicting) Although the graphics could have been better and more "smoother" though...

Wolod responds:

Thanks for review.

Xtrullor - Catharsis Xtrullor - Catharsis

so. short. :/

D\\ Xmillsa is a God D\\ Xmillsa is a God

would be the perfect song if the high end wasn't so sharp...

it definitely needs better mastering :/

Bow Wow Bow Wow

WOW!

and yea I've listened to this song so many times I can recognize the "bow wow" in the drop so easily everytime now

it seems a bit random though... you were experimenting around one day and it just sounded better that way so you ended up naming it that? XD

(also OMG THAT SECOND MELODY THAT KICKS IN AT 1:28 IS SO COOOOOOOOL)